Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lucky

today just a lucky day for me..

first..
thx my friend for helping me buy the be@rbrick..
really thank you so much..
next time cheng you yam cha..xD

second..
i bought the MJ ticket and that is same row with our ticket..
woohoo~
most lucky d..

third..
after i bought the ticket den i try go to action city
for random pick up be@rbrick..
hope that my luck won't pick the same 1..
so at last..it's really not same 1..
i got a new be@rbrick baby..wuuhuu~

fourth..
my leg is gonna recover all soon..
now is 7788 jor..
just wait for the 8899..haha..

some more,
tomorrow don't have go out..
if not,i will missed again the Battleground..
i have missed it today..
so 2moro canot missed it again..
Battleground..oh yeah..

today such a happy day to me..
especially someone..
yeah~


hope that won't fall in to you..

No comments: