Saturday, October 17, 2009

damn it.

too bad..
today such a unlucky day for me..
I should not go out today..

I thought no one will know about that except for my parents..
but unfortunately I told the one that phone me and
ask me go to Cambridge center for get some info..
I tell him the reason..
shit..i regret about that..
i should find another excuse to him..
should not say the true reason..

just now..
she knew about that..
the guy who phone me tell her that my things..
argh!!fully hate about the guy..
i thought don't want to let her know that..
but...sad..
she scold me all the way..
and i heard that she is unhappy to me..
maybe some reason..
i don't really know it..

today my phone almost don't have any message of you..
erm..i don't know that you got bad feeling to something..
but if got next time again..
just tell me..i am a noob..so hard to get your feeling..

whatever..thanks for someone's caring..
although I don't know is it belongs to a type of caring..
sorry for everything also..
sorry..


I hope I can recover soon..
I will take care of myself..
just all the unlucky things don't happen on me anymore..

everything will be fine..=)

No comments: