Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hey , Soul Sister.

All right,
my holidays came to the end.
It's seem like I'm just starting my holiday time.

I have spent my holiday most for my dearest society.
Song Composing Club
Full of fun and full of melody around there.
I think lots of member are fall in love with this club even me too.
Luckily, the expiry date has extend to end of March. (...sounds great..)

My mom has stopped Dynasty Package and change to only FAMILY package.
It makes me feel disappointed.
No more for me to wait Triumph on the Skies every Saturday.
It's okay. I should used to it.

I don't know when can I meet my friends out.
Hope that as soon as everyone can.
Keep in touch .

I hope to get more holiday if I can.
Need to bed right now.
Don't be late again~


I knew I wouldn't forget you.

No comments: