Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Birthday To YOU ,Only One

Was supposed not to blogging during SPM
but today is not a usual day

Today is his birthday
I Love Him so much
I like my wall post that I posted on his wall
Those words seem like so sweet

He is my first love
He is my dream man
He is my dear Idol
He is my love

I nearly forget today is 29/11
never mind, my heart is still be with him
Just wish him Happy Birthday

Always feel like every year is passing in minutes even in seconds
next year are coming to us
but we are still sitting for SPM
This is the most sad thing for every form5 candidates
When people are holiday mood
we are having study mood

It's okay
Since I remember my love's birthday
I really too excited and not going to study right now
Because his birthday
so I called my mom to buy me a cake
I just wanna eat a piece of cake

Happy birthday to YOU
Support you always
Wait for your new album
Enjoy your holiday

No comments: