Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I.

I am here again. 
I think the best time for me to update blog is everytime I using my laptop.

Found out that recently have no time to study at all.
I lost, sometimes.
Am I running on the right track?
The guilty moment ever is I did not manage well to do my IP with my partner.

So what? I still try to take time to do extra work on this.
At least, as OC, I am happy with what I do now.
I know what am I really doing.
The moment that you busy-ing on event rather than doing nothing.

You will learn many things as you never handle before.
This time just being a treasurer.
After experienced, I wish to be a director of the event.
Ya, think big so that you able to achieve big.

Will seek for advice from somebody first before that.
In the other way, I am still thinking I am taking risk.
But who knows, high risk high return. aha.

I am year 3 students already, final year. 
If everything can restart for my university life. 
I would choose to join the club at the beginning
so that can become OC many time with different positon.

However, we know that there is no IF exist.
Just let it be.
So I have no regret this time.
Make every decision with no regret.
That's your life. It's my life.


I have to get back to my normal life, get back to the right track soon.
Please get out from my mind as soon as possible.
I don't want every puzzle full of my mind.


It's crazy, when you want to concentrate,
then something pop out from your mind.
Horrible, terrible, vegetable..
pray hard.... :)


Get back my life soon.

No comments: