Monday, January 23, 2012

开心过年

Heyy everybody~~
Happy Chinese New Year xD

This year is the most special year for me.
I hope he will be alright, my 3rd uncle.
He had been sick and stay at hospital right now.
I'm not sure what happened he had.
Just wish that he will be recover very very soon.

I dreamt of him yesterday, my dad.
Seriously, miss him so much.

Since my grandma passed away,
my last uncle never come back to celebrate new year with us.
In fact, I don't know why.

Friday, 20012012,
I had a great lou sang with my colleague at Maxis Centre Selayang.
I guessed boss like to lou sang very much ,
I saw that she is very happy just like she is celebrating Chinese New Year.  @@

It's okay to be with them now.  Depends larh~~~
Some of them treat me good as well.

5hours more will heading back to Ipoh.
:)


Gong Hei Fatt Choi !!!!!xDD

1 comment:

ahjia said...

LOL,your boss love loushang ke?xD
happy new year baby!
safe trip back to ipoh,
i'll pray hard to wish your uncle get well soon:)
i love you<3

ahjia'12