Sunday, September 4, 2011

思念是一种病 x Where Is The Love

If live without any obstacles, it just cripple yourself.

I don't like tomorrow.
It's the last holiday in my high school life.
After that, as a SUEC student, we are facing for our exam.

Worry about the result will not satisfy.
Afraid of not pass to the marks.
I hate of myself why don't get more marks during the first half year,
now I get to more tough.

Alright, hope that it's not the brief period of enthusiasm.
Give me power !

Study hard. No lazy. Please~

Seem like there are lots of ulcer in my mouth.
Need to drink more water.

There are millions of people in the world,
everyone has theirs idol.
Don't accuse definitely that the things you think.
Especially the tones that the way speaking.
Respect please.

It's okay,
I just count as a crazy talking.

Honestly, it is freaking hard to study all the subject.
Seriously, when I am looking on the Chemistry.
That include Organic, Physical, Inorganic.
Oh no, it quite magic for me to finish this in one night.

So, it is impossible.
Drama time. xD

I like their voice so much,
and this remix quite nice.

No comments: