Monday, May 2, 2011

只看见你

There is only a post in April.
I'm no extra time to blogging always,
most of the time I spent on drama and music.

Quite sad about our ex-form teacher resigned in April.
He always said something that is meaningful to us.
The reason he resigned, we all know that.
I hope they have a bright future.

and tomorrow our chemistry teacher become our current-form teacher.
I don't like it because she changed our sitting place.
We are so sad just seem like we are getting graduate.
But NO , we sad for we are separate far and far away. LOLs

Anyway, face for future, hold our friendship tightly.
I try to ignore something out. I still have KokFoo behind me. ><
Mid-year exam is coming soon.
I still wonder when is the actual time? lols.

I'm so glad 6sAi have a great gathering and farewell last friday.
Hope that our class are getting more unite.
Study hard and play hard too. My friends~

Happy labour day for everyone. xD


May is full of Love. <3

No comments: